Sunday, January 7, 2018

When I'm not quilting -


Sometimes I like to bake -

So last night I tried a new recipe that I found - HERE -

Forgotten Cookies
By Meredith Schroeder
from the AQS (American Quilter's Society) blog -


They actually came out looking pretty much like the photo - even though my egg whites didn't quite feel like forming peaks. To me they are more like a candy than a cookie - but they taste YUMMY so I'm not going to quibble about the name - ;))

Friday I was having trouble with Blogger not wanting to load my photos so I pulled out some "tax" stuff to work on while I waited for them to "fix" whatever it was that was giving me fits -


Wouldn't you know they fixed it before I got a chance to finish with the files and now they cover most of my cutting table. Then I got a notice from the State that my Sales Tax return is "now available to electronically file". Oh, goody - I KNOW it's due by the end of the month - but geesh - give me a break - the holidays are hardly over - LOL - ;))

Maybe I'll make some banana bread while I work on my taxes - my bananas are looking like they really want to be in some banana bread - ;))




Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -



1 comment:

Gene Black said...

hmmm....those are more of a divinity candy than a cookie for sure -although they are cooked a different way. No wonder you had problems with the egg whites - isn't it "rainy" in your area now?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...