Friday, January 18, 2019

A couple -


Of rows "stitched in the ditch" on Basic Math -


And a couple of letters stitched on O Happy Christmas -


And that's about all the sewing that I got done today - ;))

I spent most of my time writing up the cutting sequence and instructions for the Border Shell of my Quilt-Along LHQSQ 2.0 -

And that's not as easy as it sounds -

I'm so used to making it up as I go along -

And posting as I go -

I hope my explanation of "What I do" and "How I do it" makes sense to anyone who wants to "Quilt-Along" with me -

I certainly don't want to insult anyone's intelligence by "over-explaining" -

But on the other hand -

I don't want it to be confusing, either -

It has to be clear - concise - and concrete - LOL - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -



1 comment:

Gene Black said...

I will be your "test dummy" - If I can follow your pattern it should be fine. lol. You know I don't follow patterns well - not even my own.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...