Sunday, January 6, 2019

A little prep work -



Before I play with my ruler foot and rulers -

Included re-watching a bunch of videos today -

And pulling some fabrics for the backing of my Basic Math quilt top -



The brown backing is a little short - so I found these two 1/4 yard pieces to use as an insert to make it long enough - and they are fabrics that I don't plan to use in a project - so a little surprise on the back should be fun -


The Basic Math top has several 4-patches - a bunch of rectangles and big squares - so it should be perfect to play with my rulers -

And it has to be quilted anyway -

So - win - win - LOL - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -



3 comments:

Gene Black said...

I hope you have a great time playing with the rulers -and get Basic Math well on its way to being quilted.

Jeanna said...

That is a lovely quilt. Should be a good time quilting along on that one.

Rhonda said...

Oh, I love those fabrics. Very pretty. Can't wait to see it quilted.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...