Monday, January 7, 2019

The backing -


For my Basic Math quilt top is still short after adding the insert row -

So I'll have to find/add a couple more pieces to get it up to size - ;))

In the meantime -

I couldn't resist -

I HAD to play with the ruler foot and the "arc" ruler again -


I tried the "curved crosshatch" once more -


And realized somewhere along the line that I should could use the other "straight" side of the ruler as a guide to make the "travel" stitches "straighter" - LOL -

This is going to be fun - ;))

I might even be tempted to make more backings for the tops -

In the Mountain To Be Quilted -

So I can practice my FMQ and play with my rulers - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -



3 comments:

Frog Quilter said...

So glad you are really playing with FMQ and your look very good. I sense you are becoming more comfortable with it. Enjoy it.

Gene Black said...

you are definitely getting the hang of it. I learned the "use the ruler to travel" trick in an online class that I watched.

diane said...

Hey leftie, you are doing great and coming right along in quilting. Hope you find it fun as I always thing FMQ is so free and fun to do.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...