Tuesday, January 22, 2019

A little sewing - and a Preview -


Of my Quilt-Along LHQSQ 2.0 -

Left-Handed Quilter Sampler Quilt - Version 2.0 - ;))

Here are some of my sashed Border Blocks on the wall -


All of the Border Shell pieces are cut -

And all of the various "units" are made -

I didn't have room on this wall to put them ALL up there -

But this should give you an idea of what the Border Shell will look like -

These "units" will surround the Sampler Blocks in the middle -


For now - I took them off the wall and set them aside for later -

The ones in the basket will be used to "sash" the Sampler Blocks -


Friday I'll post Part 1 -

If you want to follow along -

Have you chosen your colors yet? - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -



2 comments:

Gene Black said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gene Black said...

I haven't picked my fabrics yet. But I have some ideas. I guess when you put the directions for the border squares, I can start making those. (and by that I mean the sashing strip/cornerstone sizes.)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...