Wednesday, July 17, 2019

Almost there -


This is what I saw this morning as I entered my studio -

Lots of YUMMY color!! - ;))


Four sections on the cutting table -


And three on the ironing board -


So - after a while -

I got them combined into three sections -


And this photo proves that I CAN match seams -

Sometimes - when the stars align just right - LOL -

Just kidding - actually - more seams match than not -

Once the "twosies" are sewn - the rest nest nicely - ;))


I only have two more loooooooooooooooooong seams to go -

To finish it up -

Then I can give it a good pressing -

And take a couple of glamour shots - LOL - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -



3 comments:

Gene Black said...

Wow ....that is looking great. Your matched seams look perfect from here. (ha ha)

Katie said...

I would think it nearly impossible to walk into a room and NOT want to finish sewing that beautiful quilt together! I look forward to the glamor shots!

Frog Quilter said...

Love that bargello top. SWEET!!!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...