Sunday, July 28, 2019

Back to the confetti -


After taking a break to do some chores -

Those pesky little things like laundry - grocery shopping - paying bills -
That never seem to do themselves - LOL - ;))

Then I got some more "squishy mail" from my friend -

Some yummy browns -


And luscious yellows -


Oh, my goodness!! -

The browns will make beautiful trees -

And the yellows and oranges will make some wonderful leaves!! -

THANK YOU!! - you know who you are - ;))


And I found some more "flat surfaces" for my confetti - LOL -

Paper plates -

Got lots of them -


Might as well use them -



And they stack nicely - LOL - ;))



I have a lot more confetti to make -

And plenty of paper plates -

So that should keep me busy for a while - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -



3 comments:

Sherry said...

You go girl! LOL

Barbara said...

You are having WAY TOO fun with this! Lol...makes me want to try it.

Gene Black said...

Just don't turn on a big fan and blow those plates and the contents wildly about.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...