Wednesday, July 24, 2019

Orange confetti -


Was next on my list of colors to play with -


So I grabbed the pile - and pulled out a couple of the two/three toned stringy ones -


Cut apart the strings and bits -


Cut those down into smaller bits and pieces -


And took the top left green one over to the cutting mat -


And ran my rotary cutter back and forth over it - to get more confetti -



Then I took the two "bigger" gold ones to the cutting mat -


And cut those down -




Then came the rest of this group -


Cut into smaller bits -


And even smaller bits -


Making little piles of confetti -


Then I pressed and cut apart the rest of them -


I'll make more confetti tomorrow - so they can join their friends - LOL - ;))




Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -



3 comments:

Gene Black said...

You are having "too much fun" with the tiny bits. I have started saving all my die cut bits in case I ever decide to chase that squirrel.

Barbara said...

So tiny! Now I know it’s not for me, but I love seeing someone else do this! :) It will be beautiful!

Sherry said...

You are just like the Energizer Bunny. . . .you keep going and going and going! LOL

Love those oranges.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...