Sunday, December 6, 2020

A good sewing day -

 
 
And I have two sets of blocks done -
 
For my Upstairs/Downstairs - Christmas Colors - ;))
 

 
I know they look alike in the photo above - 
 
But they really ARE different - 
 
Except for the MAIN RED diagonal and the NEUTRAL one - 
 
These are the two sets that accidentally got two of the same fabrics -
 
The colors are really close in both of them - but the prints are different - 
 
It's obviously easier to tell "in real life" - LOL - 


 
Because of the two matching fabrics in these two sets - 
 
I'll try to keep them separated - when I get to the layout - 


 
That makes two sets down - 
 
Six more to go - ;)) 
 
 
 
Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew - 
 
 
 

2 comments:

Gene Black said...

They do look a lot alike in the first photo. But I could tell a slight difference. I think it will look good in the final quilt.

Barbara said...

Oh yeah, I see it! But I never would have noticed on my own. You can count on this not making a difference in the end. OR you could duplicate the difference in other blocks as if totally planned. 😂

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...