Wednesday, December 30, 2020

Moving along -

 
 
The past two days have been a blur - 

With no phone and no internet - 

At least I had POWER and my sewing machine worked - 

So - with nothing else to do - 

No blogs to read -
 
No emails to answer -
 
No games to play with friends - 
 
No sites to "surf" - 

No "chores" that required phone calls or internet access -

I SEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWED -

And then I SEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWED some more - 

And - I don't remember which day I sewed what -
 
And - I'm not sure I could ever do it again - 

But the blocks are done - 

All 48 of them!!!!!! - ;))

Set #1 - 2 - 



 Set #3 - 4 -



 Set #5 - 6 -



Set #7 - 8 -


All pressed nice and neat - 

And in a pile - 

First layout on the design wall - 

But I didn't like it - so I took it down - 

Tomorrow is another day - 

I'll try again in the morning -

After I answer my emails from the last two days - LOL - ;))


 
Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew - 



6 comments:

Cindy Quilts said...

Beautiful colors! Looking forward to seeing what you decide for a layout.

Barbara said...

So pretty and COLORFUL! 😄

Gene Black said...

I like the first layout - but it seems a bit "choppy." I am curious to see what you decide on.

Katie said...

I like the blocks, but am with you about the layout. It looks a bit muddy to me, but maybe that's just my eyesight playing tricks on me? But isn't it amazing what we can get done if we are forced to set distractions aside?! I'll be watching for further layout choices...

Linda Swanekamp said...

Such a dynamo! Can't wait to see your layout that you like.

Julie Fukuda said...

Sew nice and colorful, and all those points meeting so perfectly. However it ends up, it's going to be nice.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...