Monday, May 9, 2022

A little cutting -

 
 
Of the Little Sir Little Miss layer cake - 
 
And I had all of the pieces needed - 
 
For another Basic Math quilt - 
 
On its own little cookie sheet - 
 
 
And for Mother's Day - 
 
I got the whole nine yards - 
 
A card - AND flowers - AND candy -  

How AWESOME is that?!?! - 

THANK YOU, sweet Daughter and Grandson #1 -

 
I thought it was cute - 
 
That the rose and flowers are in some green floral foam - 
 
And the foam is in a RED SOLO CUP - ;))

 
 
 
Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew - 
 
 

4 comments:

Gene Black said...

While I was an Island Batik ambassador, I was given some of the Little Sir, Little Miss line (I don't remember the format but I think it was FQs. I do remember using the fabrics.

What lovely Mother's Day gifts. Is that Choceur chocolates? When I was eating sugar, I loved that brand.

Linda Swanekamp said...

Nice haul for Mother's Day! Chocolate always helps and fabric, what can I say?

Jeanna said...

Oh fun...another project on the horizon AND some really nice Mother's Day gifts.

Sue said...

Nice fabric! Lovely Mother's Day gifts.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...