Monday, May 2, 2022

Same -

 
 
As yesterday - 
 
As far as the binding - 
 
On my Harmonic Convergence -
 
Is concerned - 
 
I still have to join the ends - 
 
 
But I did get the sleeve(s) sewn to my O Happy Christmas
 

I just made a plain muslin sleeve - in two sections - 
 
 

Thinking that since it's only 31" wide -
 
I could put a dowel through the sleeves - 
 
And balance it on one nail in the center - 


 
Rather than putting two nails in the wall -
 
For the ends - 
 
And then trying to get them both "level" with each other -
 
One less nail - 
 
And a whole lot less trouble - ;))
 
 
 
Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew - 
 

3 comments:

Gene Black said...

Sewing on the sleeve is one job out of the way. To me it always seems like a chore since it isn't seen anyway.

Jeanna said...

A dowel and single nail is perfect for a small quilt hanging.

Sue said...

I have a wall hanging that just needs a sleeve. It's getting one over the next few days using your method.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...