Saturday, May 7, 2022

Layered -

 
 
Backing - fusible batting -
 
And my Bee Happy panel -
 
Fused it - 
 
Then I pinned it with pins and pin moors -
 

I'm not quite sure how I want to "ditch quilt" this - 

To stabilize it - 

Since there are no "ditches" - LOL - 

So I'll have to think about it - 

While I play with sorting the strips - 

For my Upstairs/Downstairs - Pastel Brights

 
Linda - Art In Search - is going to play along with me - 
 
And is waiting for her order of jelly rolls to arrive - 
 
So I thought I would get a little head start -

I'm going to tackle them two rolls at a time - 

Because I'm going to sort them two different ways - 

And will show you (and her) in two different posts - 

So it won't be confusing -
 
I hope - LOL - ;))
 
 
 
Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew - 
 
 

4 comments:

Barbara said...

Ooooo, spring brights! Hope my eyes hold out.lol!

Sue said...

Is there a tacking stitch on your machine?

Gene Black said...

If you haven't decided how you are going to quilt it, then figuring out the "ditching" is harder.
Perhaps you can machine baste it with a stitch that will hold, but will also be easy to remove after you quilt it.
IF I had jelly rolls, I would play along...but I am not buying any fabric for a while. So don't even try to tempt me. LOL

Linda Swanekamp said...

Well, you certainly are making progress. Can't wait to get the rolls and unwrap them and sew.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...