Monday, May 16, 2022

Odds and ends -

 
 
For a partial lazy day - 
 
I played with a couple of odds and ends - 
 
First I made another set of blocks - 
 
For my Upstairs/Downstairs - Pastel Brights
 
 
Then I decided to take out all of the pins and pin moors - 
 
On my Bee Happy panel - 
 
And thread baste it using a "tacking" stitch - 
 
It doesn't show very well in the photo - 
 
But it's there - LOL -
 
That should make it easier to Free-motion quilt - 
 
I can snip the basting threads as I go - 
 
And if I stitch over the basting thread - 
 
It's no big deal - 
 
I like being able to shift gears - 
 
And play with multiple things - 
 
Depending on my mood - ;))
 
 
 
Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew - 
 

2 comments:

Gene Black said...

I like to have options too. Of course, one of mine is taking out either an autoharp or a ukulele and working on my playing ability.

I think you will be glad you re-basted the Bee Happy panel.

Linda Swanekamp said...

I wish I was as far with you on the blocks! Horse quilt webbed, needs rows sewn yet. Had to address the garden damage over the weekend.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...