Tuesday, May 17, 2022

Binding -

 
 
Is one of those things - 
 
That I really have to be in the mood to make - 
 
And today I was in the mood - 
 
So I cut some striped binding for one of the projects in the queue - 
 
And challenged myself to match the stripes - 
 
 
And I did - 
 
They're not perfect - 
 
But they are close enough for me - 
 
The RED ball on the seam ripper - 
 
Marks the spot where I joined the strips - 


 
I'm glad I took the time to do that - 
 
I think it looks pretty good - 


 
And now it's all ready to sew - 

 
When I "get there" - LOL - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew - 


2 comments:

Gene Black said...

I think you did a great job on joining those strips and maintaining the pattern.
I think this will make a great binding.

Katie said...

Holy wow! I probably wouldn't have bothered since it was skinny enough that it wouldn't be obvious, but good for you. It looks great.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...