Friday, May 6, 2022

Odds and ends -

 
 
I finished un-sewing the trimmings - 
 
From my Harmonic Convergence -
 
And had quite a few nice pieces - 
 
To add to my batiks scrap bin - 
 

 
Then I cut a piece of batting for Bee Happy
 
And another smaller quilt top - 

 
And pulled out some jelly rolls - 
 
For another Upstairs/Downstairs project - 


I have to check some old posts - 
 
For the particulars - 
 
Since I haven't made one in a while - 
 
But it should be like "riding a bike" - 

Or - I should say -

It's all coming back to me now - LOL - ;))
 

 

Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew - 


3 comments:

Linda Swanekamp said...

Still waiting in the mail for my rolls! Nice cleanup.

Gene Black said...

I am laughing at how neatly you have those scraps displayed. Mine are usually a mess and I just shove them into the drawer or box. (hey, one drawer is just not enough room for them.)

Jeanna said...

Ugh, thanks for that 'ear worm'...singing Meatloaf in my head LOL.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...