Sunday, May 8, 2022

More odds and ends -

 
 
Another couple of "flat packs" - 
Like jelly rolls - but they're "flat" - LOL - 
 
 
Sorted for another Upstairs/Downstairs - Seedlings -
 
Linda - Art in Search - and I are going to make one with Pastel Brights
 
So I might as well make another one in batiks at the same time - LOL - 
 


 
And I found some backing fabric for the other smaller quilt top - 
 
That I mentioned the other day -
 
But it's not quite enough- 
 
So I need to find some of the quilt scraps -
 
Then piece the backing -

 
And I dug out another layer cake - 
 
For another Basic Math quilt - 


 
I really have to be in the mood to cut stuff - 
 
So gathering up some odds and ends - 
 
And getting a bunch of projects - 
 
"Ready to sew" - 
 
Makes it much more fun - ;))
 
And - before you ask - 
 
Yes - I have a humongous stash - 

I've been doing this for a while - 

And have been accumulating "stash" - 

For over forty years - 

So - yeah -
 
I have more fabric - jelly rolls - flat packs - layer cakes - 

Than I will ever need in my lifetime -
 
So I'm trying to use it as fast as I can -
 
Before it gets sold for $1 per yard - 
 
At my "estate sale" - LOL - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew - 


5 comments:

Gene Black said...

The Seedlings batiks look much more interesting opened up and sorted. The "in the pack" picture looks like it would be all green.

I think the only quilt that I have ever made the same pattern twice was a disappearing nine patch. I usually want to try something new - at least new to me.

Linda Swanekamp said...

Oh, the green batiks are so beautiful! Rolls not here yet. And neither is my roof done, but that is another story. I regret I did not buy more precuts when the prices were reasonable. I did not know what to do with them then.

Sue said...

It's your quilting 401K.

Barbara said...

I think you have enough fabric sequestered away to find and dig out beyond time! So lucky!

Jeanna said...

Oh gosh, you are so funny. Sold for a $1 at your estate sale LOL
Funny but also true. I look forward to seeing all these new quilts come together.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...