Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Two Question Tuesday - 6/28/11

Two Question Tuesday – 6/28/11

Here's the deal - I really liked Mama M.'s Five Question Friday - but that's just too many questions for me.  So I'm going to do my version - and without the linky thingy.

I'll ask two questions and then give you my answers.  If you want to play - you can give me your answers in the comment section.  If you have a blog and would rather answer them there - just leave a link to your blog instead.  I don't know how to do the "Linky" thing like Mama M. yet - and to be honest - I would rather sew than find out - so I'll do it this way until I figure it out.
==========

Two questions for you this Tuesday -

1.  Early bird or night owl?

2.  Button, Button, Who's Got the Button?


==========
1.  Early bird or night owl?
Night owl.  BOB doesn't do 6:00AM.  Neither do I.
I spent many, many years getting up at o'dark-thirty because I HAD TO.
I'm retired now - and I DON'T HAVE TO any more - so I DON'T.  ;))

2.  Button, Button, Who's Got the Button?  
Good question! You'll never guess!

My button - "A Left-Handed Quilter” has been on my side bar for over a month now.
I told you guys all about it - here.  Isn't it cute?  All pretty and pink?  Yeah - it's CUTE!

Anyway - it's meant to tell the world that YOU are "A Left-Handed Quilter" - like ME.

So - after a month - who has it on their blog?

The "LEFTIES" on my list?
(See that little tab at the top of the page?  Them?)

NOPE - not them.  Guess again.

Never mind - I'll just tell you.

TWO of my RIGHT-HANDED followers!!   HUH???

I thought that "A Left-Handed Quilter" looked rather odd on a "Rightie" blog – so I made another button for them – “Right-Handed Friend of A Left-Handed Quilter”.  Yeah - much better!

Then one of my followers – an actual LEFTY - put my button on her blog.  YAY!!
I think that it looks TOTALLY AWESOME!!  THANKS........!!  (She knows who she is.)

So – anyway - that makes a grand total of THREE buttons!!

Can you tell me who they are?

Is it you?

If not - why not?

How come YOU don’t have my button?

No bribes this time – I'm just askin’. ;))


==========

OK - your turn.



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -

7 comments:

Katie M. said...

1. I am definitely an early bird! I was fortunate to work where I scheduled my own hours. When I transfered to the corporate office and was schedule to come in at 9, I requested being able to come in at 6am. They thought I was nuts but said okay. By the time the rest of them got in, most of what they needed to work on that they got from me, was waiting for them...If I could still work like that, I'd still be working :-)

And 2. Now, you know, MY FRIEND, that I have a button! Truly, if I find a blog that I follow that I think is worth having someone look at and they have a button, I do try to post that butto on my blog. And, Kitty, I think your blog is worth having people look at. You share alot and there is always something to learn from others.

Rose said...

I also had to get up at the crack of dawn when I was working. My internal "get up alarm" was set years ago and is stuck! I still get up at the crack of dawn, but I am usually in bed by 10:00 p.m. unless "The Good Wife" is on and then I stay up to watch.

I am a no-blog leftie. So, no bloggie, no button.

Mad about Craft said...

To introduce myself, I am also a lefty, also self taught quilter and crocheter (as at the time everyone around me was right handed!)

Donna said...

Definitely an early bird even though I've been retired for 6 years. I do my best work early!

And I did grab your button. So did my left-hand buddy Wayne. So did one of my blog readers Renee. Lefties? We rule! Thanks for creating a button for us! List me as one of your left-handed bloggers.

Renée's Country Crafts LLC said...

I agree with Donna, Yes, I am the Renee she was referring too. Thanks for your blog, it is the best!
Renee
Savannah Ga.
www.reneescountryquilts.blogspot.com

Julie Fukuda said...

OK! I have to admit I tried and tried for hours to get that button to my blog. I am a complete computer dunce and I just couldn't do it either copy and paste or typing in the whole code letter by letter. Then I tried twice to send you an e-mail but it bounced every time. Maybe our computers are not speaking to each other. Being left-handed I know I am in my right brain but this seems to be a left-brain computer and my son, the Guru is in D.C...no help there.

Julie Fukuda said...

OK! You can tutor more than just quilting. I shall save your instructions in case I want to add something else but as of now, I am an official Left hander who quilts.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...