Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Two Question Tuesday - 6/7/11

Two Question Tuesday – 6/7/11

Here's the deal - I really liked Mama M.'s Five Question Friday - but that's just too many questions for me.  So I'm going to do my version - and without the linky thingy.

I'll ask two questions and then give you my answers.  If you want to play - you can give me your answers in the comment section.  If you have a blog and would rather answer them there - just leave a link to your blog instead.  I don't know how to do the "Linky" thing like Mama M. yet - and to be honest - I would rather sew than find out - so I'll do it this way until I figure it out.
==========

This Tuesday’s questions are going to be a bit different.

I am coming up on my 100th post soon – and I am going to do a “giveaway”.

So - the Two questions for you this Tuesday are -

1.    Would you like to participate in my upcoming giveaway?

2.    Which THREE of the following would you like to win?

Each item listed below is a brand-new Keepsake Quilting Scrap Bag of the Month ™ - 12 (twelve) quarter-yard cuts (NOT fat quarters) = three yards of top quality themed fabric per package.  The prize is THREE packages - 9 (NINE) YARDS!!

 1.    AT THE RANCH – Western prints
 2.    WINTERY BLUES – Wintery blues and whites
 3.    KID PLEASER – Bright, colorful, whimsical
 4.    YOUTHFUL EXPRESSIONS – Speaks of youth and summer days
 5.    DOWN ON THE FARM Farm-country prints
 6.    RULE THE ROOST – Farm-themed
 7.    AU COURANT – French term for being up-to-date
 8.    PATRIOTIC STYLE – Patriotic mix of colors and designs
 9.    FOLK ART STYLE – Folk art
10.   GO GREEN – Green prints

I know everyone has different taste in fabric – so choose your favorite THREE packages.

Just be the FIRST to leave a comment on my 100th post – and tell me which THREE you would like to win.

You can leave a comment on this post – but it WON'T count in the giveaway!!

The winning comment will be the FIRST one left on my 100th post – NOT THIS ONE!!

You don’t have to be a follower – you don’t have to have a blog – you don’t even have to have an email address attached to your profile.  I will post my 100th post sometime between now and my link up to Judy’s Design Wall Monday on Monday 613/11.

All you have to do is watch for the post – be the FIRST person to leave a comment – and tell me which THREE scrap bags you like the best.

I will announce the winner next Tuesday on my Two Question Tuesday post.  If you have an email address – I will contact you for your snail mail address.  If you don’t have an email address attached to your profile – don’t worry – I will announce your name on my post – and we can work something out.



Talk to you later – gotta go – gotta sew –

3 comments:

Katie M. said...

one word - Sneaky - but way cool :-)

Judee said...

Yes and #2, 7 and 10

Rose said...

Yes and #7,8 and 9

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...