Two Question Tuesday – 6/7/11
Here's the deal - I really liked Mama M.'s Five Question Friday - but that's just too many questions for me. So I'm going to do my version - and without the linky thingy.
I'll ask two questions and then give you my answers. If you want to play - you can give me your answers in the comment section. If you have a blog and would rather answer them there - just leave a link to your blog instead. I don't know how to do the "Linky" thing like Mama M. yet - and to be honest - I would rather sew than find out - so I'll do it this way until I figure it out.
This Tuesday’s questions are going to be a bit different.
I am coming up on my 100th post soon – and I am going to do a “giveaway”.
So - the Two questions for you this Tuesday are -
1. Would you like to participate in my upcoming giveaway?
2. Which THREE of the following would you like to win?
Each item listed below is a brand-new Keepsake Quilting Scrap Bag of the Month ™ - 12 (twelve) quarter-yard cuts (NOT fat quarters) = three yards of top quality themed fabric per package. The prize is THREE packages - 9 (NINE) YARDS!!
1. AT THE RANCH – Western prints
2. WINTERY BLUES – Wintery blues and whites
3. KID PLEASER – Bright, colorful, whimsical
4. YOUTHFUL EXPRESSIONS – Speaks of youth and summer days
5. DOWN ON THE FARM – Farm-country prints
6. RULE THE ROOST – Farm-themed
7. AU COURANT – French term for being up-to-date
8. PATRIOTIC STYLE – Patriotic mix of colors and designs
9. FOLK ART STYLE – Folk art
10. GO GREEN – Green prints
I know everyone has different taste in fabric – so choose your favorite THREE packages.
Just be the FIRST to leave a comment on my 100th post – and tell me which THREE you would like to win.
You can leave a comment on this post – but it WON'T count in the giveaway!!
The winning comment will be the FIRST one left on my 100th post – NOT THIS ONE!!
You don’t have to be a follower – you don’t have to have a blog – you don’t even have to have an email address attached to your profile. I will post my 100th post sometime between now and my link up to Judy’s Design Wall Monday on Monday 613/11.
All you have to do is watch for the post – be the FIRST person to leave a comment – and tell me which THREE scrap bags you like the best.
I will announce the winner next Tuesday on my Two Question Tuesday post. If you have an email address – I will contact you for your snail mail address. If you don’t have an email address attached to your profile – don’t worry – I will announce your name on my post – and we can work something out.
Talk to you later – gotta go – gotta sew –
- My Store
- LEFT-EZE™ Rule
- LEFT-EZE™ Rule - Tutorials
- LEFT-EZE™ Rule - Size Chart
- LEFT-EZE™ Rule - Free Pattern & Tutorial
- LEFT-EZE™ Rule - Reviews/Testimonials
- About This Blog - And Me
- Quilt Journal
- QJ - Floral Applique
- Sudoku Quilts
- Studio Organization
- Fabric Storage Tips
- Left-Handed Quilting (LHQ) - Introduction
- LHQ - Basics
- LHQ - Rotary Cutting
- LHQ - Construction
- LHQ - Hand Sewing
- LHQ - Binding
- LHQ - Finishing The Quilt
- LHQSQ - LHQ Sampler Quilt
- Quilt-Along - LHQSQ 2.0
Tuesday, June 7, 2011
Two Question Tuesday - 6/7/11
Posted by A Left-Handed Quilter at 6:00 AM
Labels: TWO QUESTION TUESDAY
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
one word - Sneaky - but way cool :-)
Yes and #2, 7 and 10
Yes and #7,8 and 9
Post a Comment