Monday, July 9, 2012

LHQSQ - Block #37

DESIGN WALL MONDAY -
Check out all of us who link up with Judy L. at Patchwork Times on Mondays.
We have some awesome stuff on our walls!
Well, THEY do - ME - not so much sometimes - ;))
===


Another 6” sampler block -

That you can make using -

2-1/2” squares -

HST that FINISH at 2” -

Strips - cut 1-1/2” x 2-1/2” -

4-Patches that FINISH at 2" -

And QST that FINISH at 2” -

Three across and three down -

Variations of the basic NINE-PATCH -

The sewn block will MEASURE 6-1/2” -

And FINISH at 6” -

===

Block #37 - Star Variation

1 medium square
4 light/medium HST
4 light/medium QST




Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -



2 comments:

Cindy Quilts said...

I am finding myself with HST left over from one of my projects. I am going to check more closely the blocks you have been posting to see which will work best to use them up!

A Left-Handed Quilter said...

For a listing of all of the blocks - check the tab/page at the top of my blog - LHQSQ - then just do them in order - each group builds on the ones before. If you skip around - the instructions for some of the "units" may have been explained in a previous post - and you may have missed it. If you are looking for blocks that use only squares and HST - there are quite a few - I think that I got up to about 24 before I started to add strips to the mix. And HAVE FUN - ;)).

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...