Saturday, March 16, 2013

A Left-Handed Quilter Blog Hop -


I see Blog Hops all over blogland -

They seem to be the current “thing” to do - ;))

Most of them require that you sign up -

Get some pattern and/or supplies -

And make something to SHARE with other bloggers -

Then - on your day -

You post your project -

And invite everyone to visit everyone else -

On the Hop - ;))

That sounded like fun -

Except for the getting the pattern and/or supplies part -

That sounded like free advertising or a bunch of sales -

For whoever provided the pattern and/or supplies -

SO -

I came up with my own version -

Sign-ups only -

No pattern - no supplies - no specific project -

Just a Blog Hop -

From one Blog to another -

AND -

It seems that I already had one set up -

It is the page/tab at the top of my blog -

LEFTIES -

We SHARE our Left-Handedness -

And our tips -

And our tricks -

EVERY DAY -

SO -

Here's a list of other LEFTIES - whose blogs you can visit.

Tell them A LEFT-HANDED QUILTER sent you.

=====

LEFT-HANDED QUILTERS ;))

KITTY - (ME) - A Left-Handed Quilter -  You're already here. ;))

BOB - (My alter-ego - Bitchy Old Broad) - Quilter BOB

CHRIS - Shared Creativity

DONNA - Quilting Studio Adventures

WAYNE - Wayne's Quilts

JULIE - My Quilt Diary

SUE - Keep Calm, The Kettle's On!

FROG QUILTER - Frog Quilter

SUSANM - sewsue

KATIE Z. - Zana's Ninis

SUSAN - Susan Sews

TRACY - My World in a Stitch

STEFFI - ...just Quilts

OSAGE BLUFF QUILTER - Osage Bluff Quilter

DONNA - Quilting Grandma

DEBBY - LoopyLefty

SHERRY - Books, Hooks, Sticks, etc.

THE QUILT WITCHES - The Quilt Witches

EDIT - 3/16/13 - Newest addition to LEFTIES list - ;))
MARTHA - Quilt To The Edge


RIGHT-HANDED FRIENDS OF A LEFT-HANDED QUILTER ;))

KATIE M. – Katie and Kwilts

JUDEE – meinca

KAREN M. - Karen's Sewing Room

LINDA - Linda quilts

LINDA J - life, quilts and a cat too

BILLIEBEE - BillieBee's Blog


NO-BLOG LEFTIES - No bloggie - No button ;((

ROSE

BEA

CHERI

QUILTING CHRIS

=======

Happy Hopping!! - ;))


Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -



6 comments:

Martha said...

I just found your blog and I LOVE it!!! Coming from another Left Handed Quilter who uses her favorite ruler upsidedown when rotary cutting!!! Thanks for all the information and I really enjoy "knowing" more lefties!! I've put your button on my blog.
I come from a long line of righties, and now, I have two grandchildren who were blessed being lefties like their Nana!!! :^)Life is good!!

A Left-Handed Quilter said...

Thanks, Martha! Welcome to my blog!! I just added your name and blog to the LEFTIES list - and edited the post to include you in the Blog Hop - ;))

Mallorie Anderson said...

What a great idea :) Always love seeing what's going on over here! It might take awhile but I'll visit everyone.

A Left-Handed Quilter said...

Thanks, Mallorie! Be sure to tell them that I sent you - ;)

Julie Fukuda said...

Such a fun idea! The virtual community is growing and you are the ideal gardener! Thanks always for your friendship.

A Left-Handed Quilter said...

Thank you, Julie! I never thought of myself as a gardener - but I like the analogy. They say that "Friends are the Flowers in the Garden of Life" - and the internet has some very lovely flowers - ;))

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...