Friday, March 1, 2013

Progress Report - 3/1/13

I’m still messing with the Machine Applique -
On my Folk Art Christmas Tree - HERE -
Folk Art Christmas - by Cindy Taylor Oates - (c) Taylor Made Designs -

I was hoping to get all of the applique done by the end of the month -
As my February entry in the LTRTCWSA - 2013 -
But that didn’t happen - ;))

You can’t really tell from the photo -
But I have the Angels done -
And the Stars -
And the Reindeer -
And the LEFT-Hand - ;))


All I need to do now is the Bow -
And all of the Red stuff -
The Birds -
The Circles -
And the Hearts - ;))


=====

And those dang emails keep coming -
Got another one leading me to this page - HERE -

Now why would I want to spend $189 -
To listen to a sales pitch? - ;))

But then again, it’s probably just me - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -


2 comments:

Linda C said...

oh it IS March 1 now---I lost a day in there somewhere. Guess I better plan on switching out the seasonal wall hangings today.

I love that you used a left hand instead of a right on your project. Makes it more YOU that way.

A Left-Handed Quilter said...

I gotta be ME - haha - ;))

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...