Saturday, March 30, 2013

Mail Call - KM -


Not long ago -

KatieM - HERE - and I worked out another trade -

I sent her some thread boxes - HERE -

And she sent me some Quarter Pound Beef Patties -


Just kidding - ;))

The box had all sorts of goodies inside -


This fabric will be PERFECT -
For a neutral in the border for these blocks -


And even more neutrals in this pile -
The one on the far right is Tan with Red Roses -
PERFECT for my LHQSQ -



Some calicos for Foundation Paper Piecing -
I love the small scale of these prints -


AND a bunch of machine embroidered squares -

This is one of about a dozen black quilt blocks -


And here are some of the red Christmas ones -


Pretty good trade, huh? - ;))

THANKS, KATIE!! - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -



6 comments:

Linda said...

WOW! Pretty good trade I'd say.

Linda C said...

I would say that was a most equitable arrangement for you both! WTG, KatieM. Those machine embroidered blocks are amazing and I know you can find something fun to do with those esp. the Christmas ones since that is a long range goal of the year.

A Left-Handed Quilter said...

Yeah - that's what I thought!! - ;))

A Left-Handed Quilter said...

I want to play with the Christmas blocks today - before I run out of month and have to put it away until the 25th again - not that I HAVE to put it away - but my system seems to be working - so I'm not going to mess with it - ;))

Katie M. said...

You're welcome... I love the trade and barter system :-)

A Left-Handed Quilter said...

Me, too! - ;)) You have some great "trash" - ;))

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...