Sunday, March 10, 2013

BOB and Daylight Savings Time -


BOB doesn’t like Daylight Savings Time -

And thinks that is a royal pain nuisance -

BOB wishes that they would just leave the clocks ALONE -

With the time change -

BOB has/had to wake up an hour EARLIER -

Today -

To be up at the SAME time -

As I was yesterday -

Because some idiot(s) -

Thought that it was a good idea - :))

I never have understood -

How messing with the clocks -

SAVES Daylight -

Daylight is Daylight -

You don’t get MORE -

Just because you change your clock -



But then again - it’s probably just me - ;))



8 comments:

Linda said...

DITTO!!

A Left-Handed Quilter said...

And the guy on the radio said - "How can they call it Daylight Savings Time when I LOST an hour this morning?" - so it's not just us - ;))

Linda C said...

I hate it too and grouse for weeks after we have to change the clocks regardless of which direction it is moved. It is just plain stupid, we are not an agriculturally based society anymore which is why it was enacted umpteen years ago. Some congressman probably thinks constitutes an energy policy. I wish we could just refuse to go along with it.

A Left-Handed Quilter said...

Then we could be "fashionably late" by an hour for the next six months - that might work - ;))

Cindy Quilts said...

I hate it too! And, my farmer husband says it makes not sense to do it anymore.

A Left-Handed Quilter said...

Thanks - I always thought that it was an agricultural "thing" - so it's nice to know that your husband doesn't like it either - it's NOT just us!! - ;))

Katie Z. said...

I iny know of two people who like it... Neither of which is me!

A Left-Handed Quilter said...

Thanks, Katie - ;))

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...