Monday, March 25, 2013

Design Wall Monday - 3/25/13

DESIGN WALL MONDAY - 3/25/13
Check out all of us who link up with Judy L. at Patchwork Times on Mondays.
We have some awesome stuff on our walls!
Well, THEY do - ME - not so much sometimes - ;))
===


The Sudoko Quilts for May - June - and July -
Are all cut and "kitted" -
I can't show you any more than this right now -
But I will when I actually work on them - ;))


At the beginning of this month -
I had put away the Folk Art Christmas Tree for a while -
To be pulled out again on the 25th -

Folk Art Christmas Tree - HERE -
Folk Art Christmas - by Cindy Taylor Oates - (c) Taylor Made Designs -

Because on the 25th of each month -
Until the end of the month -
I plan to work on a Christmas project -

One of my entries in the LTRTCWSA - 2013 -
Leisurely Turtle Race To Christmas With Squirrels Allowed - 2013 -

The little “Race” that Linda - HERE - and I started - HERE -

Just a couple of days every month -
And the 25th sounded right in my head - ;))

I had hoped to get all of the applique done on this -
By the end of LAST month -
As my February entry in the LTRTCWSA - 2013 -
But that didn’t happen - ;))

You can’t really tell from the photo -
But I have the Angels done -
And the Stars -
And the Reindeer -
And the LEFT-Hand - ;))



All I need to do now is the Bow -
And all of the Red stuff -
The Birds -
The Circles -
And the Hearts - ;))


So - for the next few days -

I plan to work on this little goody -

Might even FINISH it -

Which - in my world - means -

Finish the Machine Applique -

And get the borders ON!! - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -



5 comments:

Linda said...

That Christmas tree is coming along nicely. I like your idea of the 25th and working on Christmas. I'd do that too except I'd never get anything finished. You know it takes me forever and a day. heehee

A Left-Handed Quilter said...

Thanks, Linda! There you go again - expecting things to get finished - hahahaha. You know that I have more fun playing with my stuff than I do finishing it - ;))

Julianne said...

Looks good, I love the colors.

Katie M. said...

Thank you for clarifying "machine applique"...I'm reading about all your hard work and thinking "WOW, my Hero".... Well, you're still my Hero for all the hard work and accomplishments you make, but now I feel less of a slacker :-) Love that quilt BTW..

A Left-Handed Quilter said...

Thanks, Katie!! - I much prefer needle-turn hand-applique - I love the "finished" look - but machine applique has its uses, too - for one thing, it's much faster - and that comes in real handy sometimes - ;))

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...