Monday, March 18, 2013

Design Wall Monday - 3/18/13

DESIGN WALL MONDAY - 3/18/13
Check out all of us who link up with Judy L. at Patchwork Times on Mondays.
We have some awesome stuff on our walls!
Well, THEY do - ME - not so much sometimes - ;))
===


I finished the top for the St. Patrick’s Day Sudoku Quilt -
And showed you that yesterday -



And I made the “Heart” for my Memory Quilt -


Then I made the “Heart” for the Easter Sudoku Quilt -
While I was at it - ;))


Today I want/need to finish up the Easter Sudoku Quilt -

The blocks are made -


The side sashes are attached -
And the bottom sashes/cornerstones are ready to go -
The lonesome square is for the TOP LEFT corner - ;))


So now I need to finish the sashes and cornerstones -
I showed you how I do that - HERE -

Then get the top together -

And put some borders on -

But before I can do that -

I need to audition some border fabrics -


And that’s the plan - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew



8 comments:

Julie Fukuda said...

Wow, it looks like you are on a roll. Great progress!

Mallorie Anderson said...

I really like your soduko quilts, the green one keeps grabbing my eye :)

A Left-Handed Quilter said...

Thanks, Julie! - ;))

A Left-Handed Quilter said...

Thanks, Mallorie! - ;))

Linda C said...

This looks good enough to eat---like I want to chase out and get me some Easter colored M & M's LOL

A Left-Handed Quilter said...

Thanks, Linda! The colors are yummy, aren't they? - ;))

Linda said...

Well you already know I love your hearts. But just in case you forgot.... I love your hearts!! ;o)

A Left-Handed Quilter said...

Thanks, Linda! - ;))

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...