Saturday, September 29, 2018

Autumn Squirrel -


The Autumnal Equinox was officially Saturday - September 22, 2018 -
here in the U.S. -

So I'm a week late -

But I saw an Autumn Squirrel that I simply cannot resist -

5 strips (2-1/2") will make 3 blocks -

And I need 9 blocks -

So I pulled 15 strips in brown and orange from a jelly roll that I had on hand -


And - in case you're wondering -

I did make some more star "legs" -


Found a crumb for the center -


And made one more Tiny Wonky Star -


So now I can choose to play with my monster quilt -

Or make a Tiny Wonky Star-

Or do some mindless sewing on my Autumn Squirrel -

Or chase a totally different Squirrel -

Depending on my mood - LOL -

So MANY Squirrels -

So LITTLE time - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -



2 comments:

Gene Black said...

There you go teasing us again. This time it is with that "autumn squirrel."
Guess we will have to wait and see.

Frog Quilter said...

Love the tiny scrappy stars. I'm curious about the autumn blocks...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...