Wednesday, September 12, 2018

Basic Math -


Is a "layer cake" pattern that I found years ago -

Basic Math Quilt -
Moda Bake Shop - Original Recipe - by Debbie Grifka -
HERE - ;))

The blocks were assembled but never quite made it up to the design wall -


So - with nothing better to do today -

I decided it was time to play with them again - LOL - ;))


They are in no particular order color-wise -

But they do follow the block placement diagram - A/B/C/D -

So I want/need to get the colors evenly distributed -

And then I'll put up the plain squares that go all around the outside edge - ;))

The colors are yummy chocolate, blue, red, and tan -

And playing with something that isn't a backing should be fun -

At least until I decide what I want to do next - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -



2 comments:

Gene Black said...

A "math" quilt seems like the perfect choice for you. :-)
Enjoy playing with it.

Barb said...

Least you hae a wall and not a floor....love the fabrics!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...