Saturday, September 22, 2018

Even more chores -


Took up most of the day again today -

Which is what I get for putting them off for so long -

While I was playing with my RED Squirrel and Interweave Quilts and the backing for my Floral Applique -

So it's my own fault - ;))

Stuff like dishes, laundry and trash always get done -

But I can procrastinate on doing business/paperwork and computer stuff for only so long before they hit "critical mass" and HAVE to be done -

And those chores always seem to take longer than they should - ;))

Before dinner - I made time to play with my monster -

Just a little -

Just enough to have a couple of photos to post - LOL - ;))

I said that I know where the "new fold" is going to be -


So I laid out a skinny partial batting strip along one end -


And then a larger partial batting strip along the other end -


Needless to say - the larger batting strip is the better choice -

And will make the whole process go faster -

So I can get to the fun part of sewing the seams -

And turning it inside out - ;))

I should be able to put off the rest of my chores until Monday -

So tomorrow is definitely going to be PLAYTIME -

I want to see what this puppy looks like when I get it done - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -



1 comment:

Gene Black said...

I am looking forward to seeing the results.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...