Saturday, September 8, 2018

Slowly but surely -


It's like I'm in slow gear or something -

I don't think I'm overthinking it -

But it's taking me a while to get this backing together - ;))

I added the yellow/gold back into the mix - because it's pretty - and I want a good sampling of the awesome fabrics that I used for the various flowers and leaves on the front -


So now I'll have some yellow/gold - some green - some blue/purple - and some red/orange -


You can see where I "fussy cut" the blue/purple for the Morning Glories -


Various lengths of the scraps were cut to the same width - and then sewn to the HST strips. Then I cut some of the dark mottled gray to the same width for the top and bottom of the "column of color" - they still need to be sewn on - but it IS coming together - slowly -


Tomorrow I have another dental appointment -

So that will disrupt my whole day -

Maybe I'll get the rest of this together after my appointment -

But I seriously doubt it -

I'll probably want to take a nap instead - LOL - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -



1 comment:

Gene Black said...

I think this is really going to make your quilt fantastic. Either side can be up and it will still look good.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...