Sunday, January 13, 2019

The first one -

Was/is pretty big - ;))

I re-created the shell for my LHQSQ in EQ7 - with a 9 x 10 on-point layout -

98 Center Blocks - the center 7 x 8 "Sampler" part -

64 Border Blocks - the outer two rows of Brown blocks -

For a total of 162 blocks -

According to EQ7 - it measures 89.095 x 98.995 -

So let's say 89 x 99 -

All with 6" blocks - 1" sashing and cornerstones -

I must have been crazy -

But I do remember wanting to make 99 9-patches -

Just to see if I could -

And I did -

So there's that - ;))

This time I'm going for something smaller -

MUCH smaller - ;))

I'll play some more in EQ7 -

To see what I can come up with - ;))

Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -


Gene Black said...

I made 90 of those string blocks. Of course they are much easier to make. Ha ha. And I didn't add any sashing or borders.
Someday I need to get that one layered and finished.

Rhonda said...

Lots of blocks make lots of possibilities!!! You are every creative.

Julie Fukuda said...

This makes me glad I do not use a machine. At least adding the sashing means it is possible to quilt it without having to sew through multiple seems.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...