Saturday, September 21, 2019

A little more playing -


I decided to mix up the 4-patch sets -

So I un-sewed the ones that I had sewn -

Resorted them -


And sewed some back together again -


Then I found these scraps in the Big Box of Magical Things -

Some more of the YELLOWS and a coordinating BLUE -


So - who knows? -

I still might be able to come up with something -

We'll have to wait and see - ;))

One of my friends reminded me that it's a process -

And it doesn't always work -

But when it doesn't -

"Learning happens!" -

I LOVE that! -

It's SO true! -

And learning whether or not something will work -

Is especially FUN when FABRIC is involved - LOL - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -



3 comments:

Gene Black said...

How great to find matching/coordinating fabrics in the box. Let the games begin!

Barbara said...

Haha, that “friend” sounds suspiciously like me. ;) I know the only value of my current post is that I’ve learned things!
Speaking of friends, my departed quilting buddy used to say “Every quilt is beautiful!”. Keep going, I know you will get there!

Linda Swanekamp said...

You are too much! Your enthusiasm and energy in moving forward is, I hope, contagious.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...