Monday, September 16, 2019

A little more sewing -


Makes for a great day - ;))

I cut and sewed another batch of HST -


Clipped them apart and pressed them all open -


And bagged them up -


To add to the baggie of white-on-white squares -


And the "parts" for this block -


And the "parts" for this block -


And these guys -


If I make the full-sized pattern - 96" x 96" -

I'll need over two thousand of these little guys -

So if I have 30 or 40 that match -

I don't think it will be a problem - LOL - ;))

But don't worry -

I probably won't make that many -

I already found some other Squirrels that I want to chase -

So I think I'll make a mini-version -

Before I commit to making something that big - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -



3 comments:

Frog Quilter said...

I love your triangle blocks. Are any of them from the batch of triangles I shared with you?

Gene Black said...

I can not imagine making a big quilt out of blocks that small. When I went to look at the link you shared earlier, I thought it was just too busy. But you could make a giant nine patch with the alternating squares being giant versions of this block ---or maybe just solids.)

Sherry said...

Oh boy, that is a LOT of blocks to make! I would probably make a smaller version, if I was doing what you are doing.

Looking forward to seeing what the next squirrel is.

I'm still plugging away at my books & magazines. . . .in between helping hubby gut our kitchen.

Oh what a mess my house is! I don't know if I will ever find anything again! LOL

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...