Saturday, September 14, 2019

A little sewing -


Goes a long way in making me happy - LOL - ;))

Today was a cut and SEW day -

I cut some "plain" squares -

And sewed them to some HST that I had already made -

I need a combo of two blocks -

So I made one of each for now -

Mini "test" blocks - for reference -



I need a whole lot of them -

But there's no hurry -

And even though they're little -

They are a LOT of FUN to make -

And it sure beats doing "chores" - LOL - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -



2 comments:

Barbara said...

These may be few and small, but they will be great in the “big picture”. Sometimes just a little bit of creating goes a long way toward making us happy!

Gene Black said...

Will the blocks be as small as the test blocks? I am interested to see where this leads.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...