Friday, September 6, 2019

And now back to the scraps -


That I had to bag up before I started to play with hemming those pants -


Pulled out the one with strips -

And started sorting them by size -

Straightening some of them out -


And adding bits and pieces to a basket for my "crumbs" -


And I found some wide enough for the HST die -


Well - kinda - this end is cutting it a bit close -


So I rolled it up to where there was more "clearance" -


And chopped it off -


I'm sure that end piece will "fit" something else -

And if not -

I'll chop it up even smaller -

And add it to the "crumbs" bin -

Everything goes with "crumbs" -

And I can never have too many - LOL - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -



3 comments:

Gene Black said...

When I do what I call "Scrap Busting" with my GO! cutter, I often have "partial shapes" that I just toss in the pile I call odd scraps. Those are great for improv piecing.

Barbara said...

Great way to enjoy before hemming...just handle fabric! It’s always peaceful and a pleasure.

Sherry said...

I love paisleys and that fabric is just beautiful.

I really need to get back to my crumb blocks. . .well, actually any sewing at all. . . I'm getting bored with downsizing my books & magazines, even though I know it has to be done more sooner than later!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...