Sunday, September 29, 2019

Five down -


After I transported them to and from the other room -

On a handy-dandy cookie sheet - ;))


They turned out pretty well -

And hopefully will wash up nicely - LOL - ;))


Since I have decided to try to make a dent in the Mountain To Be Quilted -

I dug out another oldie but goodie -

My Easy Street Detour Around The World -

It needs the opening stitched down - and then some "walking foot" quilting -

So that machine will be busy for a while -


And I can keep the FMQ machine busy with this one -


After I re-watch the videos -

To refresh my memory - LOL - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -



1 comment:

Gene Black said...

Sounds like you can stay busy for a while with all thatl

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...