Friday, September 20, 2019

Playing -


With the 9-patches -

Un-sewing parts of them -

And re-sewing them into 4-patches - ;))


I should have enough to make 48 4-patches -

Which I thought could be the "centers" of a 6 x 8 block layout -

That I could surround with cuts from a "neutral" jelly roll -

To bring them up to 6" squares -

For a small 36" x 48" baby quilt -


But I think the jelly roll fabrics are a bit too "fancy" -

To go with the "homespun" 4-patches -


So - back to the drawing board -

And back to the Big Box of Magical Things -

To check for more of these "homespun" scraps -

And then to my stash -

To see if I can find something more suitable - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -



2 comments:

Gene Black said...

Sometimes what works in my head just doesn't work together in real life. I guess that is what happened with this.
I hope you find something that works.

Barbara said...

Busy, busy...stick with it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...