Thursday, April 30, 2020

Back on track -


Wednesday afternoon -

When I cut the binding strips for both Interweave quilts -


But - then -

Don't laugh -

I got sidetracked a little -

Because I didn't want to change the thread color in my machine -

And knew that - since I already had the "innards" done -
Which seem to take me the longest time -

It wouldn't take very long to cut the "outer" part -

And then sew together a "middle" sized mask -

So I did -


Then I changed the thread color in my machine to a green -

And sewed the binding strips end to end -


For both sets of binding -


Tomorrow is Thursday -
Since I'm writing this Wednesday night to go "live" Thursday morning -

So - tomorrow I'll finish the binding -

And try to sew it to the back sides of both quilts -

I probably should be in a hurry to finish them both -

Since Thursday is the last day of the month -

But I'm not in any hurry -

Because I don't DO deadlines anymore -

And I don't have a monthly quota to meet -

So I'll take my time -

I'll do the best job I can -

I won't rush it -

And they'll get finished -

When they get finished - LOL - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -



4 comments:

Katie said...

Oh, hey, it IS the last day of the month. Hmmm. How did that happen? But like you, I'm in no rush, so whatever. The middle-size mask looks just right! (Why does that make me think of Golidlocks?!)

Gene Black said...

I agree entirely on not having deadlines or quotas. It is fine if I have an actual reason...but other than that, I am retired and should be enjoying "freedom." (even if freedom is in quarantine.)

Linda Swanekamp said...

As long as I keep making progress every day, I don't do deadlines anymore. Enough of that as a public school art teacher with 6 preps every day in 45 minute increments. The binding will be fun and frame them all so nicely.

Jeanna said...

The masks remind me of the three little bears story...looks you may have one that is JUST right.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...