Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Clipped -


And turned -

But not pressed yet - ;))


I was on a roll stitching the tops to the "inner" parts -

When I realized that I didn't have any "guy" colors - ;))

They probably won't want the "flower" ones -

And some of the "geometrics" that I thought might work -

Are a little "girly" in the color combinations -

So I dug through some 10" squares for some darker colors and solids -

And cut some more tops -

Then went back to stitching the tops to the "inner" parts -

And clipped the corners -

And turned them inside out - ;))

I forgot that I need to cut cording -

So - tomorrow - I'll press them all nice and neat -

Cut the cording -

And keep on keeping on - LOL - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -



5 comments:

Cindy Quilts said...

You are making good progress on those! I had to be mindful of using 'guy' fabrics too!

Gene Black said...

LOL.... i suppose I made the few I made for myself in "guy" colors..but seriously, if all I had was pink flowers, that is what I would be wearing!

Linda Swanekamp said...

If I make more than 6 at a time, I go crazy. I use t-shirt rings for the ties, but I am not becoming a factory.

Barb said...

You are right, can't forget about the guys....I found that I had the same issue when I was making mine.

Katie said...

We have a guy at work wearing a lavendar floral one! His wife made a few to share and those were not all girly, so I'm not sure what his story is, but I'm glad he is working - he's a good one! But I do get the manly idea. If the guy is embarrassed to wear it, it will be harder to convince him to do so. Vanity plays a part here, no matter what we tell ourselves we SHOULD do!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...