Saturday, April 25, 2020

No sewing today -


I decided to take a little break -

And sorted through some "older" projects - ;))

This Victoria and Albert Interweave still needs "ditch quilting" -


When I get that done -

It will need binding -

Along with the Dear William Interweave -


And the Imperial Bargello needs a border -

A backing -

Layering/basting -

And quilting -


If I'm a good girl -

And do what I SHOULD do -

These should be played with SOON -

BEFORE I start something NEW -

Maybe if I pretend that they are SHINY -

I can pretend that they are NEW SQUIRRELS - LOL - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -



2 comments:

Gene Black said...

Ha ha..... "if I can pretend they are new squirrels"
I need to try that! I have a quilt that is waiting for binding - and several tops that need quilted. But rather, I am reading and just being lazy.

Jeanna said...

That bargello is so pretty...and shiny :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...