Sunday, April 26, 2020

Lazy day -


And no sewing until after dinner - ;))

I spent the day on the computer -

Checking Amazon -

And email "chatting" with a friend -

Just being lazy - ;))

Then - after dinner -

Because I felt guilty and wanted to show SOME progress for today -

I "ditch quilted" some lines on the Victoria and Albert Interweave -


I know it probably doesn't look any different to you -

But it is now HALF quilted -

And that's more than it was yesterday -


So THAT'S progress - right? - LOL - ;))

Maybe tomorrow I can get the OTHER half quilted -

That would be nice - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -



3 comments:

Gene Black said...

Yes, that is progress. Getting half of it quilted today would be BIG progress. Maybe no one will interfere with your progress today. ;-)

Sherry said...

Being lazy isn't always a bad thing.

You made great progress on your quilt and that is great.

I've been a bit grumpy lately.....don't know why.....unless it is delayed reaction to losing my job and this social isolation situation.

I've started a new project....from a magazine from 1998! It is scrappy and I am hoping that it will help use up some of my smaller cuts of fabric.

Have a great Sunday.

Frog Quilter said...

Any progress is better than no progress lol.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...