Thursday, April 23, 2020

First batch -


Is done - ;))

I have already lost count of how many I have "in progress" -

Since I have some in various stages of completion -

So - to simplify things -

I'm only to count the ones that are "finished" - ;))

Here are the first two -

My "test" pieces -


The next three -


The next four -


And the last eleven -


So - twenty total - so far -

I think I'll make them in batches of five or ten -

They're much easier to count that way - LOL - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -



2 comments:

Gene Black said...

Yay for finished masks. I know some people will be very happy to get those.

Barbara said...

An important activity. I fear these will be used until they wear out, unfortunately.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...