Sunday, April 5, 2020

Splicing -


Was needed on these - ;))


And wasn't a problem with these three -

The pieces are large enough now to cut a 2-1/2" square from each one -


But I'll have to think about these guys -

Two of them can be "spliced" like the ones above -


But I need something else for the other two -

And might use the ones on the bottom -

Unless I can come up with a better solution to my problem -

Don't know yet -

But I have a couple of ideas -

Stay tuned - LOL - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -




2 comments:

Julie Fukuda said...

Sure glad I don't have to figure it out!

Gene Black said...

I would take it as a "design challenge." You can splice different colors together to make something new/different. Or you can look at your scraps and see if you have colors that match or are close enough. Or use another fabric and replace 1/3rd to 1/2 of a group with something that works with it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...