Monday, February 1, 2021

Almost -

 
 
But not quite done with the blocks - 
 
For my Upstairs/Downstairs - Blushing Peonies
Moda's Blushing Peonies - Robin Pickens -
 
I sewed all of the "tubes" for the remaining sets of blocks -
 
And "un-sewed" them all at the appropriate spots - 
 
Then completed two sets before dinner - 






 
Then I had three more sets to go -

 
So - after dinner- 
 
I sewed another set - 
 


And part of another - 

 
Before I ran out of energy -

 
I tried - 
 
But I can finish the rest tomorrow - ;))
 
 
 
Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew - 
 
 
 

3 comments:

Barbara said...

Nice! ButIm waiting for Churn Dash layout. Come on, Kitty’s daughter, eager for the big plan!

Gene Black said...

I am really wondering if maybe your daughter will create a new layout for this one. But then we haven't seen the churn dash layout yet.

Cindy Quilts said...

This will be a pretty one, too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...