Saturday, February 13, 2021

Puzzle -

 
 
Break time - 
 
I spent way too much time playing with this puzzle - 
 

 
And very little time playing with my Free-Motion quilting

 
I tried some more spirals just for fun - 
 
Please ignore the blob of yellow thread in that middle top one - 
 
I lost a game of bobbin chicken -
 
And wanted to make sure that the threads wouldn't come loose - 
 
But I didn't tie them off the "correct" way - 
 
Since it's only a practice piece - 
 
And I didn't want to - LOL - ;))
 
 
 
Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew - 
 
 

4 comments:

Gene Black said...

The puzzles can be fun, but challenging too. 750 or a 1000 pieces is a lot to go through. But the little "a ha!" moments when you get a chunk together is a rewarding. What do you do with them when you finish the puzzle?

Katie said...

Your swirls are looking better and better! Perhaps it was the break and the puzzle?!

Sue said...

A great looking puzzle.

Linda Swanekamp said...

I have no patience with puzzles. The quilting looks fun. I use the thinnest thread possible so that any wobble isn't as noticeable and it blends in with the fabric. Glad to see you keep going.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...