Thursday, February 4, 2021

No sewing today -

 
 
Instead - 
 
My daughter helped me re-organize some of my "stuff" -
 
We cleared out one of my closets - 
 
And hung some larger tops and some partially quilted ones - 
 
And put some bolts on the shelves - 
 
 
We put some cubbies underneath the tops to be quilted - 
 
But they're not quite filled up yet - 

 
We put more bolts and smaller tops to be quilted -
 
On the other side - 

 
And  put a bunch of jelly rolls in the drawers - 

 
We have a lot more to do - 
 
And I still need to finish webbing the Sakura Churn Dash top - 

But I need to take advantage of her "helping" time - 

When I can get it - LOL - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew - 


5 comments:

Gene Black said...

Oh my gosh! I need two things - room to do all that organization and a daughter (someone anyway) with all the organizational skills to help me.

Barbara said...

I could use all those drawers and cubbies too. Don’t think I’ll ever use 80% of the stuff I have though, so perhaps donating it somewhere is the best idea.

Linda Swanekamp said...

Looks like a magazine layout! My stuff is not so neat. Organization with help is always good.

Barb said...

Can you and your daughter come to my house? Looks great!

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

Yes, we always have to take advantage of willing help while it is available. Now you have 2 people who know where everything is so if you can't find something you can ask your daughter.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...