Tuesday, February 2, 2021

Sneak peek -

 
 
Of the beginnings of a layout - 
 
For my Sakura Churn Dash
 
 
 
 
My daughter was running out of space - 

So she moved it all to the design wall in the hallway - 

When she gets done tweaking it - 

I'll sew it together - 

In the meantime - 

I finished sewing all of the blocks - 

For my Upstairs/Downstairs - Blushing Peonies
Moda's Blushing Peonies - Robin Pickens -
 
 






 
 
And I'll be playing with the layout for that - LOL - ;))
 
 
 
Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew - 
 
 
 

4 comments:

Gene Black said...

The layout is looking interesting. It is good that you have the other project to occupy your time so she can do the layout.
(I would be making suggestions - and we know that "design by committee" is not a good plan.)

Barbara said...

Amen, Gene, no committee here. I see the plan, you go, girl. I like it a lot!

Linda Swanekamp said...

Having two quilts in the layout stage is exciting. Can't wait to see both.

Sharon Kwilter said...

Very pretty. I'm enjoying watching your progress.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...