Sunday, February 7, 2021

More webbing -

 
  
This time it's - 
 
For my Upstairs/Downstairs - Blushing Peonies
Moda's Blushing Peonies - Robin Pickens -
 

 
With this one the rows are only 6 blocks long - not 10 -

And the blocks are 10" - not 6" - 

Both the Sakura Churn Dash and this one are the same 60" in width - 
 
But this one has fewer blocks - 

So it might be my imagination - 

But it seems to be going faster - 
 
And doesn't seem to be as much of a "chore" -
 
So maybe I'll be able to finish it tomorrow - 
 
While the rest of the world is watching "The Game" - LOL - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew - 

 

5 comments:

Sue said...

Haha! I'll be joining you sewing during the football tonight.

Barbara said...

Maybe a little bit of the game for me, but not enough interest beyond that. I always liked this pattern myself, looking forward to the finish!

Gene Black said...

Don't expect "the rest of the world" to be watching the game. I know I will NOT watch it.

I think that one goes faster for you because you have done it several times.

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

Like I said to my granddaughter "what game?". I have no interest in it and will playing with my fun stuff.

Linda Swanekamp said...

I am definitely sewing during the game. Today is the 3rd anniversary of surviving my heart attack, so I am definitely up for some sewing!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...