Saturday, February 20, 2021

Cards -

 
 
From friends are the best!! - ;))
 
Today I received a Valentine's Day card from Linda -
 
Not her fault it was late - 
She mailed it in plenty of time for me to get BEFORE Valentine's Day - 
But I think it took the scenic route - LOL -
 
 
It reminded me that I never showed you -
 

 
Or the one I received from Cindy for Christmas last year - 
 

 
It is so AWESOME to be included when they sent out cards - 
 
They are such talented ladies - 
 
And I LOVE their creativity - ;))
 
 
 
Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew - 
 


4 comments:

Gene Black said...

Nice! I didn't get a Valentine at all this year. (poor little me!)

Linda Swanekamp said...

I think Gene needs to send me his address so he is not left out in the cold next year. Thanks for sharing. Cards are an important part of who I am. I have been making my cards for over 40 years. People once thought I made my cards because I was cheap. They did not get any more after those comments. So glad you liked them. Makes my card sweat shop a little easier.

Barb said...

Those cards are just awesome, love them. I have a friend that has sent me cards she has made through sewing or other and I have kept them.

Sue said...

What lovely cards!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...