Friday, February 12, 2021

Practice -

 
 
And more practice - 
 
Is the only way to improve my Free-Motion quilting
 
So I started at the beginning of my old lessons - 
 
And did some wiggly lines in the center BLUE space - 
 
On the one side - 
 
 

 
And some variations on the other BLUE side - 
 
Left - 
 

 
Right - 
 

 
Center - 
 
 

Inch by inch - 
 
It will eventually come back to me - I hope - 

I didn't forget how to do it overnight - 

So I expect it to take me a while to remember how to do it again - LOL - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew - 



4 comments:

Barbara said...

Don’t get too perfect at it. There’s an attraction to the Wobblies.

Gene Black said...

I always marvel at how each person has at least one design that is really good for them. I see the wishbone and ribbon candy and the "lelelele" seem to be the ones that stuck so well with you. I can a wishbone but mine is never that even.

Linda Swanekamp said...

I think the quilting looks fine. You are not trying to be a pantograph or machine. Just keep going.

Barb said...

You are well on your way.....looks like the beginnings of the old you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...